Attaching a Google Drive document to an email
Background Opacity in Google Presentation
1. Create a message by clicking the compose button.
2. Add your desired recipients
3. Mouse over the paper clip at the bottom of the message and the menu will expand as show below. Click the drive icon to choose an item from your drive.
4. The Menu Shown below will open. Click into &quo...
Converting Files to Google Format
Below are instructions for changing the opacity of a background image in a Google Presentation. There isn't a really good easy way to do this but the steps below will work.
1. Open a new presentation.2. Add a background image to the presentation.3. Create a new rectangle shape that covers the ba...
Create Student Group Contacts/Shared Folders
Automatically Converting files to Google Doc Format
1. Sign in to your Google Docs account.
2. In the upper right hand corner, select the options button as shown
3. In the drop down menu, Select “Upload settings”, as shown below.
4. On the menu to the left, select “ Convert uploaded files t...
Creating a Form in Google Drive
Click on the link below to find the document on Google Drive.
Google Drive Document - "Create Student Group Contacts/Shared Folders"
You can also find this in your "Shared with Me" section on Google Drive by following the correct file path.
Find the following folde...
How to Loop a Presentation in Google Slides
1. Browse to drive.google.com and log into your account using your email address and password.
2. Click the " Create" button, and then click the "Form" option.
3. Enter the forms title, and then enter a brief description.
4. You can now customize the fields by f...
Quicktime Error on converted Drive Powerpoint files
Listed below are steps on How to Loop a Presentation in Google Slides:
1. Open the presentation in Google Slides
2. Click on File > Publish to the web
3. Select "Restart the slideshow after the last slide" to loop the presentation
Note: You can change the time span on when you...
Sharing a Document
If you are encountering the issue that causes Pictures to not show up on your powerpoint presentation, please follow the steps below to fix the problem.
1. Below is the error message you will see:
2. Open the original File from your computer's hard drive using Microsoft Powerpoint.
3. Go ...
Transfer In & Transfer Out Form
Sharing a Document:
1. Right click on the document you want to share:
2. Scroll to Share and then over to Share
3. Enter the names of the users or groups you would like to share the file with.
Below are instructions for accessing and editing the transfer in & transfer out files:01. Browse to docs.oes141.org02. Login with your school username & password03. Select "Shared with me"04. Click on the folder "Transfers"05. Open the correct file06. Add the student i...