Google Calendar and iCalendar Tips
Sync Google Account with iCalendar
Create/Invite iCalendar Events
1. Open the iCalender on your dock.
2. Double click on the day of the event you want created.
3. Type in the Event name in the "New Event" section.
4. Click on the time to edit the start and end time.
How to Show/Hide the Toolbar
Email Group Breakdowns:email@example.com (Whole word goes to whole building)firstname.lastname@example.org@email@example.com@firstname.lastname@example.org@email@example.com
Understanding the email addresses
Organizing YouTube Videos
If you open a web browser and find that the toolbar or address bar is missing, as shown below, do the following:
1. At the top of the screen, click on " View".
2. Select "Show Toolbar", as shown below.
3. The toolbar and address bar will reappear, as shown below.
Restore New Tab Page to Open to Web Apps
Creating Channel & Playlist
1. Browse to youtube.com2. Make sure you're logged in with your school account & if not, please log in3. Click on "My Channel" 3.1- Fill in Gender & Birthday 3.2- Select OK4. Click on "Playlists" 4.1- Create a new Playlist and give...
When opening a New Tab in a Chrome web browser a user has the option to set their page to the following formats:1. View top sites visited:2. View list of web applications:
If you are seeing the "Top Sites Visited" but would like to change it to the Applications page follow these few ...
Below are the instructions to add SpeakIt to your chrome browser.
1. Open the browser "Google Chrome"2. Do a google search for "chrome web store" 2.1 Click on the first result that is labelled "Chrome Web Store"3. Use the search bar in the top left to type "...