1. Browse to drive.google.com and log into your account using your email address and password.
2. Click the " Create" button, and then click the "Form" option.
3. Enter the forms title, and then enter a brief description.
4. You can now customize the fields by filling out the following: Question Title, Help Text, Question Type and the Options for the answers, as shown below.
Note: you can make the question required by checking "Required question"
5. If you want to add another question, click " Add item" at the bottom of the screen; otherwise click "Done".
6. A Confirmation Page will appear which will allow you to personalize the response message, and to select whether or not you want to show the link, publish and show the link, and/or allow responders to edit their responses.
7. Select " Send form" when completed.
8. You now have the option to send other people the link to your form, as shown below.
To View the Responses
1. In your drive, click on your titled form.
2. At the top click on " Responses" and then click on "View responses" to view the answers.
3. In the spreadsheet below, you will see the Timestamp and responses to the question posted.