At the printer
1. Break the board packet into sections
2. Feed the first section into the top of the printer
3. Press “ Services Home”, and then select “E-mail”
4. On the left, select “ New Recipient” and insert your e-mail address:
5. Press “start”
Note: When feeding the remainder of the sections, all the other settings remain the same. All that is needed is for you to press "Start".
At the computer
1. Open your e-mail and click to open the files (Note: Open the files in the order that they came in to your e-mail, starting with the earliest time.)
2. Select “ Download” to download the attached documents to your computer
3. Click on “Finder” in the dock, and then click on “ downloads” on the left
4. Find the files ( usually right on top) and right click the first file that was downloaded, select “open with” and then select "Preview".
5. At the very top of the preview screen click “ View” and then click on “Thumbnails”
6. Back in the downloads folder, click the other sections of the packet, in the order they were downloaded, and drag it into the thumbnails section in preview
7. Make sure they are in the correct order when dragging and dropping
Note: If you accidentally drag the wrong file into the Thumbnails section, you can go up to Edit and select “Undo”.
8. After all the sections have been placed in the Thumbnails, save the document
9. Upload to the correct Google Drive folder