- PaperCut Client will open on startup. If not, please send a help ticket and we can fix that.
- The images below are proof that the PaperCut client is currently running.
- The image on the right can be closed if one does not want it on the screen.
- The image on the left: the “P surrounded by a square” icon in the toolbar is your PaperCut client running. If you close the green window, you can reopen it by clicking the “P”. This icon must be in the top bar in order to print!
2. How to Print:
- Open your document > Click File > Print
- Command P (keyboard shortcut)
- Print window will open
- In the “Printer:” drop-down menu make sure that the “FindMePrinter” is selected.
- Click Print > Popup message will appear clarifying your print is being held in the queue.
- Go to any printer > type in passcode > documents should be in queue
**If you are unable to print make sure that you are connected to the Staff wireless network.**