Sync Google Account with iCalendar
Create/Invite iCalendar Events
1. Open the iCalender on your dock.
2. Double click on the day of the event you want created.
3. Type in the Event name in the "New Event" section.
4. Click on the time to edit the start and end time.
5. Click on "Add Invitees" to include the e-mails of the individuals you wish to invite
Note: Be sure to enter only one e-mail per line
6. Click Send when finished
7. Event is created
Sync Google Calendar with a Mobile Device
You can easily sync Google Calendar with your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. You can sync your personal Google Account calendar or a Google Apps calendar that you use through work or school.
To sync your Google Account with your iPhone or iPad:
- Go to your device's home screen.
- Touch Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Google.
- Enter your Name, Gmail address, and Password.
- Touch Next.
- Emails, contacts, calendar events, and reminders you send or create on your device will now sync directly to your Google Account on the web. To sync only your calendar, turn the others Off.
Just open Calendar to verify that it's syncing. If you run into problems, check out the related articles below.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SYNC "SHARED CALENDARS"
To sync more than one calendar or new calendars you create, go to https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect
In the next window, under the title heading "Shared Calendars", select the checkbox of the calendars that you want to appear on your mobile device. Click the "Save" button at the bottom right-hand of the screen.
- On your mobile device open the calendar application and refresh your calendars in order for them to appear.
Creating Google Calendars