To update the menu on the Webpage, we will first update a spreadsheet with the menu items to upload into the calendar.
Updating the Spreadsheet
1. Log into your Gmail
2. Open the e-mail "Menu Template - Invitation to Edit"
a. Click on the icon next to the title " Menu Template" to save it to your drive, or File > download to
download it to a Microsoft Word format.
3. On the Spreadsheet, under ' Subject', update the menu by typing in the correct meal
4. Under " Start Date", fill in the correct date corresponding with the correct meal items
5. Once you fill out the sheet for the entire month, select File > Download as > .csv file
6. Access this spreadsheet at the end of each month to update for the next month
Uploading the Spreadsheet
1. Log into your Gmail and access Google Calendars
2. On the bottom left corner, click the drop down arrow on " other calendars' and select 'Import calendar'
3. Select " Choose File" and select the file you recently downloaded as a .csv file
4. Next to "Calendar", click the drop down arrow and select the " Menu" calendar
5. Click Import
Syncing the Menu
1. Log into the webpage
2. Click " Events Calendar"
3. Under ' Manage Events Group', click on "Menu"
4. Click " Sync Now"
Note: Every time you edit the spreadsheet and upload it, you will need to re-sync the calendar to update